The IAESTE Internship Placement Program matches U.S. university students majoring in technical fields with paid internships abroad. Positions are available in industry, research institutes and universities, consulting firms, labs, and other work environments. Most placements are for 8-12 weeks during the summer, but fall and longer-term placements are also available. Best of all, most technical students in the United States are eligible to apply!
The application for the 2014 program year is due December 1, 2013.
In order to apply for the IAESTE Placement Program, you must fulfill all of the eligibility conditions below. If you have questions concerning your eligibility, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Enrollment: U.S. citizens and International Students enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university in a full-time bachelor’s, master’s or Ph.D. program, before, during, and after the program. U.S. students studying abroad are eligible as long as they are still enrolled at an accredited U.S. institution.
- Standing: Applicants must have attained junior-level standing or above by the time the internship begins. Sophomores and graduating seniors may also apply. Recent graduates are not eligible.
- Major: Applicants must be enrolled in a technical field of study, including, but not limited to engineering, computer science, architecture, natural and physical sciences, or agricultural sciences.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 19 and 30.
- Language: Applicants must be fluent in English. Foreign language skill requirements vary by position. While most positions only require English, foreign language skills are preferred.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for IAESTE, click to begin your application